How to Make Your Reservation
We are excited to help you plan the perfect horseback riding vacation! The booking process is easy.
First we recommend taking the following four steps:
- Read through the information about rating your riding ability and make sure the ride you selected is a suitable choice. We want to make sure that you (and all of your fellow riders) will be safe and happy on the trip.
- Contact us by email, phone, or fax to verify space is available. We will hold a space on the ride for a short time while awaiting your booking forms and deposit.
- Be sure you understand Equitours booking policies.
- Read about our travel recommendations, policies and information.
Complete the following 3 items to finalize your booking. Then get ready to pack your bags for a great adventure!
The deposit amount varies with the cost of the ride:
- $600 per person for rides under $2,000
- $800 per person for rides between $2,000 and $5,000
- $1,200 per person for rides over $5,000
- For rides over $3,000, a second deposit of $1000 is required four months before the trip
2. Reservation Form:
Please print, fill out by hand, sign, and send to us. It can be faxed, posted, or scanned and e-mailed. It includes a space for your credit card information to pay the deposit.
- Reservation Form(PDF format – opens in a new window for printing)
3. Indemnity Agreement:
Please print, fill out by hand, sign, and send to us. Like the Reservation Form, it can be faxed, posted, or scanned and e-mailed.
- Indemnity Agreement (PDF format – opens in a new window for printing)