Your riding program can be fully tailored for all levels and interests, from the very beginner to the experienced rider. You can decide on site if you’d like to take lessons, excursions in the countryside or at the sea.
The standard program is 7 nights, 8 days with 10 units of riding to use according to the below options. Additional units can be purchased in advance or on site for $25.
• Lead Line Lesson for beginners (25 min. individual lesson) = 1 unit
• Riding Lesson for group (4 -5 pax; max 45 min. Trot -Canter Scheduled group lesson = 1 unit
• Private Riding lessons 45 minutes = 2 units
• Group Jumping Riding Lesson = 2 units
• Private Jumping Riding Lesson= 3 units
• Trail ride from the hotel (minimum 2 pax, 2 hours guided tour) = 3 units
• Trail ride from the hotel (minimum 2 pax, 3 hours guided tour) = 4 units
• Trail ride from the coast (minimum 2 pax, 2 hours guided tour) = 3 units
• Trail ride from the coast (minimum 2 pax, 3 hours guided tour) = 4 units
Trail rides from the hotel will take you down ancient shepherds' paths and past their sheep pastures. You will see the signature Sardinian stone walls, cork forests and open medows. There are plenty of opportunities for long canters on dirt tracks on the well-trained Anglo-Arabian mounts.
Trail rides from the coast follow sandy paths or take you through big meadows full of flowers. You may go through pine forests, ascend steep cliffs, or ride along the beach of Is Arenas or the Maimoni beach, covered in quite quartz sand. Here the horses can play in the sea water and you will have a wonderful canter over the beach, which the horses enjoy almost as much as the riders.